Tuesday, May 11, 2021 | Last Update : 12:53 AM IST
The Bible is a holy book of the Christians. It tells us about the Preaching of Jesus Christ. He was born 2000 years ago in Bethlehem, Near Jerusalem.
Jews were ruling the country at that time. The downfall of mankind was evident everywhere. Violence was on the increase. Corruption and rituals were rampant. At that time, God sent to earth a divine soul, Jesus Christ. He used to go from place to place spreading truth which was not liked by the Jews. Hence the Jews used to torture them. Jesus Christ founded Christianity, and this religion has a large number of followers.
The Bible is a collection of divine messages of Christ. Christians now regard this book as their religious guide. Christianity is spread all over the world. Christians go to the church and read the bible.
The Bible is a book that promotes fraternity among people of all the countries and religions. It is a unique book on human philosophy. Some of its preaching are as follows:-
1) Blessed are those who repent for their sins, because they go to heaven to get consolation.
2) Blessed are those who are meek because they go to heaven as they are pure at heart.
3) Behave with others in the way you want them to behave with you.
4) Blessed are those who tolerate troubles for justice because the heaven is for them.
5) Do not work only to get praise because by doing so you will not be rewarded by god in heaven.
6) The Truth shall set you free.
7) Hope deferred makes the heart sick.
8) Envy and wrath shorten the life.
9) Charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
10) I have planted, Apollo’s watered; but God gave the increase.
It is a matter of great sorrow today that even some of the followers of Christ do not realize the true spirit of the teachings of Christ. Christ was a kind, had enormous tolerance. People should follow the path shown by Christ....